This page is about MonteithAgent.2.1.25 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall MonteithAgent.2.1.25 from your PCPalmAgent
. More data about PalmAgent can be found here
. More details about MonteithAgent.2.1.25 can be seen at http://www.palmagent.com
. MonteithAgent.2.1.25 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MonteithAgent folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for MonteithAgent.2.1.25 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MonteithAgent\unins000.exe". MonteithAgent.2.1.25's main file takes about 103.29 MB (108306432 bytes) and is named Commonagent.exe.
MonteithAgent.2.1.25 contains of the executables below. They take 104.25 MB (109310888
bytes) on disk.
- Commonagent.exe (103.29 MB)
- PAUpdates.exe (284.00 KB)
- SendToCS.exe (12.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (684.91 KB)
This web page is about MonteithAgent.2.1.25 version 2.1.25
MonteithAgent.2.1.25 is a program offered by PalmAgent. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase MonteithAgent.2.1.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase MonteithAgent.2.1.25 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MonteithAgent.2.1.25 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MonteithAgent.2.1.25". The MonteithAgent.2.1.25 app will be found very quickly. When you click MonteithAgent.2.1.25 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MonteithAgent.2.1.25, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MonteithAgent.2.1.25:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.palmagent.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MonteithAgent\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MonteithAgent.2.1.25.
8. After removing MonteithAgent.2.1.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MonteithAgent.2.1.25 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MonteithAgent.2.1.25 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MonteithAgent.2.1.25 by PalmAgent from your computer, we are not saying that MonteithAgent.2.1.25 by PalmAgent is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MonteithAgent.2.1.25 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 02:42:42.163