Monster Mash v1.000
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Monster Mash v1.000 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Monster Mash v1.000 from your PCBig Fish Games, Inc.
. More data about Big Fish Games, Inc. can be found here
. Detailed information about Monster Mash v1.000 can be seen at http://www.bigfishgames.com
. Monster Mash v1.000 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Monster Mash folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Monster Mash v1.000's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Monster Mash\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled MonsterMash.exe and it has a size of 2.92 MB (3056968 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Monster Mash v1.000. They take about 4.13 MB (4334342
bytes) on disk.
- MonsterMash.exe (2.92 MB)
- uninst.exe (49.97 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (120.14 KB)
- vwzglzn.exe (1.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.000
of Monster Mash v1.000.
Monster Mash v1.000 is an application released by Big Fish Games, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Monster Mash v1.000 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Monster Mash v1.000 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Monster Mash v1.000 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Monster Mash v1.000". If it is installed on your PC the Monster Mash v1.000 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Monster Mash v1.000 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Monster Mash v1.000, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Monster Mash v1.000:
- The software company is: http://www.bigfishgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Monster Mash\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Monster Mash v1.000.
8. After removing Monster Mash v1.000, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Monster Mash v1.000 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Monster Mash v1.000 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Monster Mash v1.000 by Big Fish Games, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Monster Mash v1.000 by Big Fish Games, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Monster Mash v1.000 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 03:32:59.343