You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Monster Allergy for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Monster Allergy from your PCFerrero
. Go over here
for more information on Ferrero. More information about Monster Allergy can be found at http://www.artematica.com
. Monster Allergy is frequently set up in the C:\Programmi\Ferrero\Monster Allergy directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Monster Allergy is "C:\Programmi\Ferrero\Monster Allergy\unins000.exe". Monster Allergy's main file takes around 2.93 MB (3067904 bytes) and is named MA.exe.
Monster Allergy is comprised of the following executables which take 5.01 MB (5250781
bytes) on disk:
- MA.exe (2.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.47 KB)
- monsterallergy.exe (1.44 MB)
Monster Allergy is a program marketed by Ferrero. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Monster Allergy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Monster Allergy from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Monster Allergy or simply click the Search field and type in "Monster Allergy". If it exists on your system the Monster Allergy program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Monster Allergy in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Monster Allergy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Monster Allergy:
- The publisher is: http://www.artematica.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Programmi\Ferrero\Monster Allergy\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Monster Allergy.
8. After uninstalling Monster Allergy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Monster Allergy that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Monster Allergy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Monster Allergy by Ferrero from your computer, nor are we saying that Monster Allergy by Ferrero is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Monster Allergy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 19:51:11.367