Monopoly version 1.59
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Monopoly version 1.59 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Monopoly version 1.59 from your computerEA
. More info about EA can be read here
. More info about the app Monopoly version 1.59 can be found at http://www.ea.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\AlphaApps\Monopoly directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Monopoly version 1.59 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\AlphaApps\Monopoly\unins000.exe. Monopoly.exe is the Monopoly version 1.59's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.72 MB (3904000 bytes) on disk.
Monopoly version 1.59 contains of the executables below. They take 4.41 MB (4620789
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
- Monopoly.exe (3.72 MB)
The current page applies to Monopoly version 1.59 version 1.59
Monopoly version 1.59 is a program released by EA. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Monopoly version 1.59 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Monopoly version 1.59 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Monopoly version 1.59 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Monopoly version 1.59". If it is installed on your PC the Monopoly version 1.59 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Monopoly version 1.59 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Monopoly version 1.59, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Monopoly version 1.59:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\AlphaApps\Monopoly\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Monopoly version 1.59.
8. After uninstalling Monopoly version 1.59, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Monopoly version 1.59 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Monopoly version 1.59 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Monopoly version 1.59 by EA from your computer, we are not saying that Monopoly version 1.59 by EA is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Monopoly version 1.59 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-12 12:38:18.113