This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Monopoly for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Monopoly from your PCSperasoft, Inc.
. More info about Sperasoft, Inc. can be seen here
. Monopoly is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Monopoly is C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 6.04 MB (6330784 bytes) on disk and is named monopolywin.exe.
The executable files below are part of Monopoly. They occupy about 10.88 MB (11404664
bytes) on disk.
- monopolywin.exe (6.04 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you want to remove Monopoly from your computer.Directories that were found:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_4-28-2017_8_8_52.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_4-29-2017_8_48_24.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-10-2017_12_18_49.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-10-2017_22_1_48.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-10-2017_23_58_33.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-11-2017_3_52_17.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-12-2017_0_24_32.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-12-2017_7_30_19.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-18-2017_2_35_35.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-18-2017_6_4_21.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-19-2017_20_31_43.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-20-2017_1_50_11.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-20-2017_5_28_27.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-24-2017_7_45_28.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-25-2017_9_34_50.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-26-2017_7_30_28.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-27-2017_2_30_1.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-27-2017_3_44_37.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-27-2017_4_2_35.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-27-2017_8_2_20.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-27-2017_8_40_46.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-28-2017_1_28_59.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-28-2017_6_36_6.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-28-2017_8_35_8.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-31-2017_4_8_32.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-31-2017_6_30_59.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-5-2017_18_19_23.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-5-2017_9_28_52.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-6-2017_6_37_37.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-6-2017_6_46_38.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-6-2017_7_49_19.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-7-2017_9_43_56.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-8-2017_0_57_5.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-8-2017_6_31_30.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-9-2017_10_6_32.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_6-1-2017_3_12_10.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_6-1-2017_3_26_12.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_6-1-2017_6_24_25.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_6-12-2017_9_18_8.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_6-12-2017_9_59_4.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_6-2-2017_6_36_16.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_6-25-2017_1_30_22.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_6-3-2017_7_24_17.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_6-5-2017_7_21_18.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_6-6-2017_9_18_1.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_6-8-2017_9_24_5.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_7-1-2017_5_45_0.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_7-6-2017_8_19_3.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Monopoly.url
Monopoly is a program offered by Sperasoft, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Monopoly is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Monopoly with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Monopoly or simply activate the Search field and type in "Monopoly". If it is installed on your PC the Monopoly application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Monopoly in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Monopoly, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Monopoly.
8. After removing Monopoly, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Monopoly that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Monopoly with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Monopoly by Sperasoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Monopoly by Sperasoft, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Monopoly in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:45:25.003