This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Monopoly for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Monopoly from your systemSperasoft, Inc.
. More info about Sperasoft, Inc. can be seen here
. Monopoly is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Monopoly is C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 6.04 MB (6330784 bytes) on disk and is named monopolywin.exe.
The executable files below are part of Monopoly. They occupy about 10.88 MB (11404664
bytes) on disk.
- monopolywin.exe (6.04 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you want to remove Monopoly from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 221300
Monopoly is an application marketed by the software company Sperasoft, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Monopoly is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Monopoly from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Monopoly or simply click the Search field and type in "Monopoly". If it exists on your system the Monopoly program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Monopoly in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Monopoly, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Monopoly.
8. After uninstalling Monopoly, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Monopoly which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Monopoly with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Monopoly by Sperasoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Monopoly by Sperasoft, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Monopoly supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:45:25.003