This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Monopoly for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Monopoly from your PCSperasoft, Inc.
. More info about Sperasoft, Inc. can be seen here
. Monopoly is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Monopoly is C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 6.04 MB (6330784 bytes) on disk and is named monopolywin.exe.
The executable files below are part of Monopoly. They occupy about 10.88 MB (11404664
bytes) on disk.
- monopolywin.exe (6.04 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you want to remove Monopoly from your computer.Directories that were found:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_4-28-2017_8_8_52.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_4-29-2017_8_48_24.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-10-2017_12_18_49.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-10-2017_22_1_48.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-10-2017_23_58_33.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-11-2017_3_52_17.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-12-2017_0_24_32.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-12-2017_7_30_19.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-18-2017_2_35_35.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-18-2017_6_4_21.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-19-2017_20_31_43.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-20-2017_1_50_11.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-20-2017_5_28_27.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-24-2017_7_45_28.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-25-2017_9_34_50.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-26-2017_7_30_28.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-27-2017_2_30_1.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-27-2017_3_44_37.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-27-2017_4_2_35.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-27-2017_8_2_20.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-27-2017_8_40_46.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-28-2017_1_28_59.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-28-2017_6_36_6.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-28-2017_8_35_8.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-31-2017_4_8_32.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-31-2017_6_30_59.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-5-2017_18_19_23.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-5-2017_9_28_52.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-6-2017_6_37_37.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-6-2017_6_46_38.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-6-2017_7_49_19.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-7-2017_9_43_56.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-8-2017_0_57_5.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-8-2017_6_31_30.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_5-9-2017_10_6_32.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_6-1-2017_3_12_10.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_6-1-2017_3_26_12.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_6-1-2017_6_24_25.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_6-12-2017_9_18_8.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_6-12-2017_9_59_4.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_6-2-2017_6_36_16.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_6-25-2017_1_30_22.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_6-3-2017_7_24_17.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_6-5-2017_7_21_18.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_6-6-2017_9_18_1.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_6-8-2017_9_24_5.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_7-1-2017_5_45_0.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly\Log\log_7-6-2017_8_19_3.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Monopoly.url
Monopoly is a program offered by Sperasoft, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Monopoly is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Monopoly with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Monopoly or simply click the Search feature and type in "Monopoly". If it exists on your system the Monopoly application will be found automatically. After you click Monopoly in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Monopoly, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Monopoly.
8. After removing Monopoly, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Monopoly that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Monopoly with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Monopoly by Sperasoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Monopoly by Sperasoft, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Monopoly in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:45:25.003