This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Monopoly for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Monopoly from your PCSperasoft, Inc.
. More info about Sperasoft, Inc. can be seen here
. Monopoly is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Monopoly directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Monopoly is C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 6.04 MB (6330784 bytes) on disk and is named monopolywin.exe.
The executable files below are part of Monopoly. They occupy about 10.88 MB (11404664
bytes) on disk.
- monopolywin.exe (6.04 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you want to remove Monopoly from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Monopoly is an application offered by the software company Sperasoft, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Monopoly is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Monopoly from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Monopoly or simply click the Search feature and type in "Monopoly". The Monopoly program will be found automatically. When you select Monopoly in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Monopoly, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Monopoly.
8. After uninstalling Monopoly, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Monopoly which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Monopoly using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Monopoly by Sperasoft, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Monopoly by Sperasoft, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Monopoly supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:45:25.003