Monopolie 0.9.7 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Monopolie 0.9.7 from your computerMonopolie.org
. More information on Monopolie.org can be seen here
. Please open http://www.monopolie.org
if you want to read more on Monopolie 0.9.7 on Monopolie.org's web page. Monopolie 0.9.7 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Monopolie directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Monopolie 0.9.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Monopolie\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Monopolie 0.9.7's main file takes about 8.06 MB (8454144 bytes) and is named Monopolie 0.9.7.exe.
The executables below are part of Monopolie 0.9.7. They take about 8.13 MB (8525732
bytes) on disk.
- Monopolie 0.9.7.exe (8.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.7
of Monopolie 0.9.7.
If you are manually uninstalling Monopolie 0.9.7 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Monopolie 0.9.7:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Monopolie
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Monopolie\Monopolie on the Web.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Monopolie\Monopolie.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Monopolie\Uninstall Monopolie.lnk
Monopolie 0.9.7 is an application offered by Monopolie.org. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Monopolie 0.9.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Monopolie 0.9.7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Monopolie 0.9.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Monopolie 0.9.7". If it is installed on your PC the Monopolie 0.9.7 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Monopolie 0.9.7 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Monopolie 0.9.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Monopolie 0.9.7:
- The software company is: http://www.monopolie.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Monopolie\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Monopolie 0.9.7.
8. After removing Monopolie 0.9.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Monopolie 0.9.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Monopolie 0.9.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Monopolie 0.9.7 by Monopolie.org from your PC, nor are we saying that Monopolie 0.9.7 by Monopolie.org is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Monopolie 0.9.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-20 14:06:40.413