Monopolie 0.9.7 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Monopolie 0.9.7 from your computerMonopolie.org
. More information on Monopolie.org can be seen here
. Please open http://www.monopolie.org
if you want to read more on Monopolie 0.9.7 on Monopolie.org's web page. Monopolie 0.9.7 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Monopolie directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Monopolie 0.9.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Monopolie\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Monopolie 0.9.7's main file takes about 8.06 MB (8454144 bytes) and is named Monopolie 0.9.7.exe.
The executables below are part of Monopolie 0.9.7. They take about 8.13 MB (8525732
bytes) on disk.
- Monopolie 0.9.7.exe (8.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.7
of Monopolie 0.9.7.
If you are manually uninstalling Monopolie 0.9.7 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Monopolie 0.9.7:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Monopolie
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Monopolie\Monopolie on the Web.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Monopolie\Monopolie.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Monopolie\Uninstall Monopolie.lnk
Monopolie 0.9.7 is an application offered by Monopolie.org. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Monopolie 0.9.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Monopolie 0.9.7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Monopolie 0.9.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Monopolie 0.9.7". If it exists on your system the Monopolie 0.9.7 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Monopolie 0.9.7 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Monopolie 0.9.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Monopolie 0.9.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.monopolie.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Monopolie\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Monopolie 0.9.7.
8. After removing Monopolie 0.9.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Monopolie 0.9.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Monopolie 0.9.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Monopolie 0.9.7 by Monopolie.org from your PC, nor are we saying that Monopolie 0.9.7 by Monopolie.org is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Monopolie 0.9.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-20 14:06:40.413