You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Monoplugs Monique for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Monoplugs Monique from your computerMonoplugs
. You can find out more on Monoplugs or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Monoplugs\Monique folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Monoplugs Monique is C:\Program Files\Monoplugs\Monique\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Monoplugs Monique's main file takes about 1.15 MB (1202385 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
The executables below are part of Monoplugs Monique. They occupy an average of 1.15 MB (1202385
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.3
of Monoplugs Monique.
Monoplugs Monique is an application by Monoplugs. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Monoplugs Monique is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Monoplugs Monique from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Monoplugs Monique or simply click the Search feature and type in "Monoplugs Monique". If it exists on your system the Monoplugs Monique app will be found very quickly. When you click Monoplugs Monique in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Monoplugs Monique, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Monoplugs Monique.
8. After uninstalling Monoplugs Monique, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Monoplugs Monique that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Monoplugs Monique with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Monoplugs Monique by Monoplugs from your computer, nor are we saying that Monoplugs Monique by Monoplugs is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Monoplugs Monique supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 05:24:23.930