Monkey Merge is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Monkey Merge from your computerMonkeyJob Systems
. Go over here
where you can get more info on MonkeyJob Systems. More info about the application Monkey Merge can be found at http://www.monkeyjob.com/Merge-Word-Files.htm
. Usually the Monkey Merge application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MonkMerg folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\MonkMerg\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Monkey Merge. MonkMerg.exe is the Monkey Merge's primary executable file and it occupies close to 168.00 KB (172032 bytes) on disk.
Monkey Merge installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.84 MB (1931397
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ColPick.exe (19.50 KB)
- DidYou.exe (19.50 KB)
- DOSSR.EXE (8.00 KB)
- FontReturn.exe (10.50 KB)
- MonkMerg.exe (168.00 KB)
- SelLang.exe (15.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (625.93 KB)
- vbrun60.exe (1,019.70 KB)
Monkey Merge is an application released by MonkeyJob Systems. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Monkey Merge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Monkey Merge from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Monkey Merge or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Monkey Merge". If it exists on your system the Monkey Merge app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Monkey Merge in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Monkey Merge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Monkey Merge:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.monkeyjob.com/Merge-Word-Files.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MonkMerg\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Monkey Merge.
8. After removing Monkey Merge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Monkey Merge that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Monkey Merge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Monkey Merge by MonkeyJob Systems from your PC, we are not saying that Monkey Merge by MonkeyJob Systems is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Monkey Merge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 14:13:47.937