This web page is about Monitor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Monitor from your PCNoVooIT
. Check out here
for more details on NoVooIT. Further information about Monitor can be seen at http://www.adnetwork100.info
. Usually the Monitor program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Fixs folder, depending on the user's option during install. Monitor's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Fixs\RemoveTool.exe. RemoveTool.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 137.50 KB (140800 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Monitor. They take 137.50 KB (140800
bytes) on disk.
- RemoveTool.exe (137.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
Monitor is an application offered by NoVooIT. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Monitor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Monitor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Monitor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Monitor". If it exists on your system the Monitor app will be found automatically. When you click Monitor in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Monitor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Monitor:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.adnetwork100.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Fixs\RemoveTool.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Monitor.
8. After removing Monitor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Monitor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Monitor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Monitor by NoVooIT from your PC, nor are we saying that Monitor by NoVooIT is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Monitor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-25 09:41:56.303