Monique version 1.0.3
Monique version 1.0.3 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Monique version 1.0.3 from your computerMonoplugs
. Go over here
for more details on Monoplugs. More details about Monique version 1.0.3 can be found at http://monoplugs.com/synthesizer/monique
. Monique version 1.0.3 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Monoplugs\Monique directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Monique version 1.0.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Monoplugs\Monique\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Monique.exe and its approximative size is 7.92 MB (8306688 bytes).
Monique version 1.0.3 is comprised of the following executables which take 8.62 MB (9034917
bytes) on disk:
- Monique.exe (7.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (711.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Monique version 1.0.3 version 1.0.3
Monique version 1.0.3 is an application offered by the software company Monoplugs. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Monique version 1.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Monique version 1.0.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Monique version 1.0.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Monique version 1.0.3". The Monique version 1.0.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Monique version 1.0.3 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Monique version 1.0.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Monique version 1.0.3:
- The publisher is: http://monoplugs.com/synthesizer/monique
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Monoplugs\Monique\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Monique version 1.0.3.
8. After removing Monique version 1.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Monique version 1.0.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Monique version 1.0.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Monique version 1.0.3 by Monoplugs from your PC, nor are we saying that Monique version 1.0.3 by Monoplugs is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Monique version 1.0.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 17:13:14.170