This page is about MongoChem for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall MongoChem from your computerhttp://openchemistry.org/
. Additional info about http://openchemistry.org/ can be read here
. You can get more details about MongoChem at http:\\openchemistry.org
. MongoChem is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MongoChem directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for MongoChem is C:\Program Files (x86)\MongoChem\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named mongochem.exe and it has a size of 8.70 MB (9125888 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in MongoChem. They take 8.82 MB (9246585
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (117.87 KB)
- mongochem.exe (8.70 MB)
The current page applies to MongoChem version 0.5.0
MongoChem is an application by the software company http://openchemistry.org/. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase MongoChem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MongoChem from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MongoChem or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MongoChem". The MongoChem application will be found automatically. When you click MongoChem in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MongoChem, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MongoChem:
- The web site of the application is: http:\\openchemistry.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MongoChem\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MongoChem.
8. After uninstalling MongoChem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MongoChem that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MongoChem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MongoChem by http://openchemistry.org/ from your computer, we are not saying that MongoChem by http://openchemistry.org/ is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MongoChem supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-31 09:10:25.470