This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall MoneyLine for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MoneyLine from your computerNCH Software
. Open here
for more info on NCH Software. More details about the program MoneyLine can be seen at www.nchsoftware.com/personalfinance/support.html
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\MoneyLine folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling MoneyLine is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\MoneyLine\moneyline.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled moneyline.exe and it has a size of 1.27 MB (1336440 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside MoneyLine. They take about 1.84 MB (1934064
bytes) on disk.
- moneyline.exe (1.27 MB)
- moneylinesetup_v3.02.exe (583.62 KB)
This web page is about MoneyLine version 3.02
alone. For other MoneyLine versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall MoneyLine you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall MoneyLine:
The files below remain on your disk by MoneyLine's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\MoneyLine
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\NCH Software\MoneyLine
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\MoneyLine\moneyline.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\MoneyLine\moneyline-0.vdb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\MoneyLine\moneylinesetup_v3.02.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\NCH Software\MoneyLine\moneyline.vdb
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NCH Software\MoneyLine
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\NCH Software\MoneyLine
MoneyLine is an application released by NCH Software. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall MoneyLine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove MoneyLine from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MoneyLine or simply click the Search field and type in "MoneyLine". If it is installed on your PC the MoneyLine application will be found automatically. After you click MoneyLine in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MoneyLine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MoneyLine:
- The software company is: www.nchsoftware.com/personalfinance/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\MoneyLine\moneyline.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MoneyLine.
8. After removing MoneyLine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MoneyLine which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MoneyLine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MoneyLine by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that MoneyLine by NCH Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MoneyLine supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 11:28:24.117