You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Money Viking for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Money Viking from your systemMoney Viking
. Go over here
for more info on Money Viking. Click on http://www.moneyviking.net/support
to get more info about Money Viking on Money Viking's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Money Viking by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 347.92 KB (356272 bytes) on disk.
Money Viking is composed of the following executables which occupy 871.42 KB (892336
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.92 KB)
This web page is about Money Viking version 2.0.5887.36425
alone. For more Money Viking versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is a program released by Money Viking. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Money Viking or simply click the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it is installed on your PC the Money Viking app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Money Viking in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Money Viking in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 06:42:26.227