Money Calendar 5
This page contains complete information on how to remove Money Calendar 5 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Money Calendar 5 from your PCSketchman Studio
. Take a look here
for more info on Sketchman Studio. More details about the app Money Calendar 5 can be found at http://www.sketchman-studio.com/money-calendar/
. Usually the Money Calendar 5 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Money Calendar directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Money Calendar\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Money Calendar 5. Money Calendar 5's primary file takes around 4.26 MB (4464640 bytes) and is called MoneyCalendar.exe.
The executable files below are part of Money Calendar 5. They occupy an average of 4.96 MB (5199349
bytes) on disk.
- MoneyCalendar.exe (4.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
- Update.exe (14.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Money Calendar 5 version 5
Money Calendar 5 is a program offered by Sketchman Studio. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Money Calendar 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Money Calendar 5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Money Calendar 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Money Calendar 5". The Money Calendar 5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Money Calendar 5 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Money Calendar 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Calendar 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sketchman-studio.com/money-calendar/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Money Calendar\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Money Calendar 5.
8. After uninstalling Money Calendar 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Money Calendar 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Money Calendar 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Money Calendar 5 by Sketchman Studio from your computer, we are not saying that Money Calendar 5 by Sketchman Studio is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Money Calendar 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 12:00:33.697