MonInfo 2.7 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall MonInfo 2.7 from your systemEnTech Taiwan
. Additional info about EnTech Taiwan can be seen here
. Further information about MonInfo 2.7 can be found at http://www.entechtaiwan.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\MonInfo folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for MonInfo 2.7 is C:\Program Files\MonInfo\unins000.exe. MonInfo.exe is the MonInfo 2.7's primary executable file and it takes circa 326.14 KB (333968 bytes) on disk.
MonInfo 2.7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1,021.80 KB (1046328
bytes) on disk.
- MonInfo.exe (326.14 KB)
- unins000.exe (695.66 KB)
The current web page applies to MonInfo 2.7 version 188.8.131.523
If you are manually uninstalling MonInfo 2.7 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by MonInfo 2.7's application uninstaller when you removed it:
MonInfo 2.7 is a program by EnTech Taiwan. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall MonInfo 2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MonInfo 2.7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MonInfo 2.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MonInfo 2.7". If it is installed on your PC the MonInfo 2.7 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MonInfo 2.7 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MonInfo 2.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MonInfo 2.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.entechtaiwan.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MonInfo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MonInfo 2.7.
8. After removing MonInfo 2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MonInfo 2.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MonInfo 2.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MonInfo 2.7 by EnTech Taiwan from your PC, we are not saying that MonInfo 2.7 by EnTech Taiwan is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MonInfo 2.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-25 20:51:41.500