Molegro Data Modeller
Molegro Data Modeller is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Molegro Data Modeller from your computerMolegro
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Molegro. You can see more info related to Molegro Data Modeller at http://www.molegro.com
. Usually the Molegro Data Modeller application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Molegro\MDM folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Molegro\MDM\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Molegro Data Modeller. The application's main executable file is called mdm.exe and it has a size of 4.97 MB (5208064 bytes).
Molegro Data Modeller contains of the executables below. They occupy 23.29 MB (24422681
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
- assistant.exe (316.00 KB)
- mdm.exe (4.97 MB)
- mvd.exe (9.97 MB)
- mvdconsole.exe (7.38 MB)
Molegro Data Modeller is a program by Molegro. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Molegro Data Modeller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Molegro Data Modeller from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Molegro Data Modeller or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Molegro Data Modeller". If it exists on your system the Molegro Data Modeller program will be found very quickly. When you click Molegro Data Modeller in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Molegro Data Modeller, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Molegro Data Modeller:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.molegro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Molegro\MDM\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Molegro Data Modeller.
8. After uninstalling Molegro Data Modeller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Molegro Data Modeller that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Molegro Data Modeller using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Molegro Data Modeller by Molegro from your computer, nor are we saying that Molegro Data Modeller by Molegro is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Molegro Data Modeller supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-21 12:03:08.503