Molecular Operating Environment
This page is about Molecular Operating Environment for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Molecular Operating Environment from your systemCCG
. You can find out more on CCG or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JNJ\CCG Molecular Operating Environment v2014.0901 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Molecular Operating Environment is "C:\Program Files (x86)\JNJ\CCG Molecular Operating Environment v2014.0901\UNINSTAL.EXE" "C:\Program Files (x86)\JNJ\CCG Molecular Operating Environment v2014.0901\INSTALL.LOG" "CCG Molecular Operating Environment v2014.0901 Uninstall". The program's main executable file is called Uninstal.EXE and occupies 128.00 KB (131072 bytes).
Molecular Operating Environment installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 128.00 KB (131072
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Molecular Operating Environment version 2014.0901
Molecular Operating Environment is a program marketed by the software company CCG. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Molecular Operating Environment is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Molecular Operating Environment from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Molecular Operating Environment or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Molecular Operating Environment". If it exists on your system the Molecular Operating Environment application will be found automatically. After you click Molecular Operating Environment in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Molecular Operating Environment, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Molecular Operating Environment.
8. After uninstalling Molecular Operating Environment, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Molecular Operating Environment that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Molecular Operating Environment using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Molecular Operating Environment by CCG from your PC, nor are we saying that Molecular Operating Environment by CCG is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Molecular Operating Environment in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 13:00:42.673