Mok Waverazor is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Mok Waverazor from your systemMok
. More info about Mok can be read here
. Mok Waverazor is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Mok\Waverazor directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Mok Waverazor is C:\Program Files\Mok\Waverazor\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Waverazor.exe and it has a size of 11.88 MB (12459008 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Mok Waverazor. They occupy 13.03 MB (13661393
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- Waverazor.exe (11.88 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.0
of Mok Waverazor. You can find below info on other application versions of Mok Waverazor:
Mok Waverazor is a program marketed by Mok. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Mok Waverazor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Mok Waverazor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mok Waverazor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mok Waverazor". If it exists on your system the Mok Waverazor application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mok Waverazor in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mok Waverazor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mok Waverazor.
8. After removing Mok Waverazor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mok Waverazor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mok Waverazor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mok Waverazor by Mok from your PC, nor are we saying that Mok Waverazor by Mok is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mok Waverazor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 08:52:14.347