Moje slovíčka 1.3
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Moje slovíčka 1.3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Moje slovíčka 1.3 from your computerLukáš Matěna
. You can read more on Lukáš Matěna or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.english-online.cz/ms
to get more information about Moje slovíčka 1.3 on Lukáš Matěna's website. Moje slovíčka 1.3 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Moje slovíčka folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Moje slovíčka 1.3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Moje slovíčka\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named Moje slovíčka.exe and occupies 1.70 MB (1781760 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Moje slovíčka 1.3. They occupy about 2.34 MB (2457069
bytes) on disk.
- Moje slovíčka.exe (1.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (659.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of Moje slovíčka 1.3.
Moje slovíčka 1.3 is an application marketed by the software company Lukáš Matěna. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Moje slovíčka 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Moje slovíčka 1.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Moje slovíčka 1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Moje slovíčka 1.3". If it exists on your system the Moje slovíčka 1.3 program will be found automatically. After you click Moje slovíčka 1.3 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Moje slovíčka 1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Moje slovíčka 1.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.english-online.cz/ms
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Moje slovíčka\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Moje slovíčka 1.3.
8. After uninstalling Moje slovíčka 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Moje slovíčka 1.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Moje slovíčka 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Moje slovíčka 1.3 by Lukáš Matěna from your PC, nor are we saying that Moje slovíčka 1.3 by Lukáš Matěna is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Moje slovíčka 1.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-29 09:27:23.353