Moja cewe fotoksiazka
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Moja cewe fotoksiazka for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Moja cewe fotoksiazka from your PCCEWE COLOR AG u Co. OHG
. Further information on CEWE COLOR AG u Co. OHG can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\CeWe Color\Moja cewe fotoksiazka directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Moja cewe fotoksiazka is "C:\Program Files\CeWe Color\Moja cewe fotoksiazka\uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 9.15 MB (9593344 bytes) on disk and is called Moja cewe fotoksiazka.exe.
The executables below are part of Moja cewe fotoksiazka. They take about 15.31 MB (16050415
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CEWE-Podglad Zdjec.exe (1.26 MB)
- facedetection.exe (13.00 KB)
- IMPORTER CEWE.exe (435.50 KB)
- Moja cewe fotoksiazka.exe (9.15 MB)
- uninstall.exe (534.23 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (3.94 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.6
of Moja cewe fotoksiazka.
Moja cewe fotoksiazka is a program marketed by CEWE COLOR AG u Co. OHG. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Moja cewe fotoksiazka is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Moja cewe fotoksiazka from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Moja cewe fotoksiazka or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Moja cewe fotoksiazka". If it is installed on your PC the Moja cewe fotoksiazka program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Moja cewe fotoksiazka in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Moja cewe fotoksiazka, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Moja cewe fotoksiazka.
8. After removing Moja cewe fotoksiazka, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Moja cewe fotoksiazka which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Moja cewe fotoksiazka using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Moja cewe fotoksiazka by CEWE COLOR AG u Co. OHG from your PC, nor are we saying that Moja cewe fotoksiazka by CEWE COLOR AG u Co. OHG is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Moja cewe fotoksiazka supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 13:05:09.580