Mohawk Voice 1.1
Mohawk Voice 1.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Mohawk Voice 1.1 from your computerMohawk Voice (Velocity Servers Inc.)
. Additional info about Mohawk Voice (Velocity Servers Inc.) can be found here
. You can read more about related to Mohawk Voice 1.1 at http://www.mohawkvoice.com
. Mohawk Voice 1.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mohawk Voice\1.1 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mohawk Voice\1.1\MohawkSetup.exe" "/type=u" is the full command line if you want to remove Mohawk Voice 1.1. MohawkVoice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.02 MB (4211200 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Mohawk Voice 1.1. They occupy about 14.07 MB (14749184
bytes) on disk.
- MohawkSetup.exe (10.05 MB)
- MohawkVoice.exe (4.02 MB)
This info is about Mohawk Voice 1.1 version 1.1
Mohawk Voice 1.1 is a program released by Mohawk Voice (Velocity Servers Inc.). Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Mohawk Voice 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Mohawk Voice 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mohawk Voice 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mohawk Voice 1.1". The Mohawk Voice 1.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mohawk Voice 1.1 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mohawk Voice 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mohawk Voice 1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.mohawkvoice.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mohawk Voice\1.1\MohawkSetup.exe" "/type=u"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mohawk Voice 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Mohawk Voice 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mohawk Voice 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mohawk Voice 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mohawk Voice 1.1 by Mohawk Voice (Velocity Servers Inc.) from your computer, we are not saying that Mohawk Voice 1.1 by Mohawk Voice (Velocity Servers Inc.) is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mohawk Voice 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-25 18:22:27.103