Mohawk Voice 1.1
Mohawk Voice 1.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Mohawk Voice 1.1 from your computerMohawk Voice (Velocity Servers Inc.)
. Additional info about Mohawk Voice (Velocity Servers Inc.) can be found here
. You can read more about related to Mohawk Voice 1.1 at http://www.mohawkvoice.com
. Mohawk Voice 1.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mohawk Voice\1.1 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mohawk Voice\1.1\MohawkSetup.exe" "/type=u" is the full command line if you want to remove Mohawk Voice 1.1. MohawkVoice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.02 MB (4211200 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Mohawk Voice 1.1. They occupy about 14.07 MB (14749184
bytes) on disk.
- MohawkSetup.exe (10.05 MB)
- MohawkVoice.exe (4.02 MB)
This info is about Mohawk Voice 1.1 version 1.1
Mohawk Voice 1.1 is a program released by Mohawk Voice (Velocity Servers Inc.). Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Mohawk Voice 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Mohawk Voice 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mohawk Voice 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mohawk Voice 1.1". The Mohawk Voice 1.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mohawk Voice 1.1 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mohawk Voice 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mohawk Voice 1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mohawkvoice.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mohawk Voice\1.1\MohawkSetup.exe" "/type=u"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mohawk Voice 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Mohawk Voice 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mohawk Voice 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mohawk Voice 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mohawk Voice 1.1 by Mohawk Voice (Velocity Servers Inc.) from your computer, we are not saying that Mohawk Voice 1.1 by Mohawk Voice (Velocity Servers Inc.) is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mohawk Voice 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 18:22:27.103