Moffsoft Calculator 2
Moffsoft Calculator 2 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Moffsoft Calculator 2 from your computerMoffsoft
. Go over here
for more details on Moffsoft. More info about the program Moffsoft Calculator 2 can be found at http://www.moffsoft.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Moffsoft Calculator 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Moffsoft Calculator 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Moffsoft Calculator 2\unins000.exe. MoffCalc2.exe is the Moffsoft Calculator 2's main executable file and it takes about 3.06 MB (3207680 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Moffsoft Calculator 2. They take 3.13 MB (3283618
bytes) on disk.
- MoffCalc2.exe (3.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (74.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of Moffsoft Calculator 2. For more Moffsoft Calculator 2 versions please click below:
Moffsoft Calculator 2 is an application marketed by the software company Moffsoft. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Moffsoft Calculator 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Moffsoft Calculator 2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Moffsoft Calculator 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Moffsoft Calculator 2". If it is installed on your PC the Moffsoft Calculator 2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Moffsoft Calculator 2 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Moffsoft Calculator 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Moffsoft Calculator 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.moffsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Moffsoft Calculator 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Moffsoft Calculator 2.
8. After uninstalling Moffsoft Calculator 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Moffsoft Calculator 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Moffsoft Calculator 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Moffsoft Calculator 2 by Moffsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Moffsoft Calculator 2 by Moffsoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Moffsoft Calculator 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-24 02:20:33.627