ModuliControlloIRA2013 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall ModuliControlloIRA2013 from your computerSogei S.p.A
. Open here
where you can get more info on Sogei S.p.A. ModuliControlloIRA2013 is typically installed in the C:\Windows folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove ModuliControlloIRA2013 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall ModuliControlloIRA2013\Uninstall ModuliControlloIRA2013.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 113.50 KB (116224 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstall ModuliControlloIRA2013.exe.
The executables below are part of ModuliControlloIRA2013. They take an average of 376.66 KB (385704
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall ModuliControlloIRA2013.exe (113.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current page applies to ModuliControlloIRA2013 version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more ModuliControlloIRA2013 versions please click below:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ModuliControlloIRA2013 from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall ModuliControlloIRA2013:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall ModuliControlloIRA2013
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall ModuliControlloIRA2013\InstallScript.iap_xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall ModuliControlloIRA2013\installvariables.properties
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall ModuliControlloIRA2013\resource\iawin32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall ModuliControlloIRA2013\resource\remove.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall ModuliControlloIRA2013\resource\win64_32_x64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall ModuliControlloIRA2013\resource\ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall ModuliControlloIRA2013\Uninstall ModuliControlloIRA2013.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall ModuliControlloIRA2013\Uninstall ModuliControlloIRA2013.lax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall ModuliControlloIRA2013\uninstaller.jar
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1706182736-1709516460-534509815-1000\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall ModuliControlloIRA2013\Uninstall ModuliControlloIRA2013.exe
ModuliControlloIRA2013 is a program by Sogei S.p.A. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase ModuliControlloIRA2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ModuliControlloIRA2013 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ModuliControlloIRA2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ModuliControlloIRA2013". The ModuliControlloIRA2013 app will be found automatically. After you select ModuliControlloIRA2013 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ModuliControlloIRA2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ModuliControlloIRA2013.
8. After removing ModuliControlloIRA2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ModuliControlloIRA2013 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ModuliControlloIRA2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ModuliControlloIRA2013 by Sogei S.p.A from your computer, nor are we saying that ModuliControlloIRA2013 by Sogei S.p.A is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ModuliControlloIRA2013 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 07:44:07.720