This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ModuliControllo2013 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ModuliControllo2013 from your computerSogei S.p.A
. More information about Sogei S.p.A can be read here
. ModuliControllo2013 is typically set up in the C:\Windows folder, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for ModuliControllo2013 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall ModuliControllo2013\Uninstall ModuliControllo2013.exe". Uninstall ModuliControllo2013.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 113.50 KB (116224 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside ModuliControllo2013. They take about 376.66 KB (385704
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall ModuliControllo2013.exe (113.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of ModuliControllo2013. You can find below info on other releases of ModuliControllo2013:
...click to view all...
ModuliControllo2013 is an application offered by the software company Sogei S.p.A. Some users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove ModuliControllo2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ModuliControllo2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ModuliControllo2013 or simply click the Search field and type in "ModuliControllo2013". If it exists on your system the ModuliControllo2013 application will be found automatically. After you click ModuliControllo2013 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ModuliControllo2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ModuliControllo2013.
8. After removing ModuliControllo2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ModuliControllo2013 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ModuliControllo2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ModuliControllo2013 by Sogei S.p.A from your computer, nor are we saying that ModuliControllo2013 by Sogei S.p.A is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ModuliControllo2013 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 11:17:21.620