This page contains complete information on how to remove Modular V3 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Modular V3 from your PCArturia & Team V.R
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Arturia & Team V.R. More info about the program Modular V3 can be found at http://www.arturia.com
. Modular V3 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Modular V3 folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Modular V3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Modular V3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.29 MB (1351313 bytes) on disk.
Modular V3 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.29 MB (1351313
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1241
of Modular V3.
Modular V3 is a program marketed by Arturia & Team V.R. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Modular V3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Modular V3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Modular V3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Modular V3". The Modular V3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Modular V3 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Modular V3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Modular V3:
- The software company is: http://www.arturia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Modular V3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Modular V3.
8. After uninstalling Modular V3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Modular V3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Modular V3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Modular V3 by Arturia & Team V.R from your PC, we are not saying that Modular V3 by Arturia & Team V.R is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Modular V3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 14:25:35.847