You can find on this page details on how to remove Modulab for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Modulab from your computerWerfen Group
. More data about Werfen Group can be read here
. More info about the app Modulab can be found at http://www.werfengroup.com
. Modulab is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Modulab directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Modulab by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Modulab\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Modulab's primary file takes around 2.39 MB (2506240 bytes) and is called Admisiones.exe.
The following executables are contained in Modulab. They take 6.60 MB (6922144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Admisiones.exe (2.39 MB)
- Configuracion.exe (465.00 KB)
- EntradaPeticiones.exe (468.00 KB)
- Extracciones.exe (489.50 KB)
- Laboratorio.exe (486.00 KB)
- MultiOnline.exe (484.00 KB)
- MultiOnlines.exe (484.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (233.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Modulab version 2.2.09
alone. You can find below a few links to other Modulab versions:
Modulab is an application marketed by the software company Werfen Group. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Modulab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Modulab with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Modulab or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Modulab". If it exists on your system the Modulab application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Modulab in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Modulab, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Modulab:
- The publisher is: http://www.werfengroup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Modulab\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Modulab.
8. After removing Modulab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Modulab that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Modulab with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Modulab by Werfen Group from your computer, we are not saying that Modulab by Werfen Group is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Modulab supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 15:23:31.390