Modiac AVI to DVD Converter
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Modiac AVI to DVD Converter for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Modiac AVI to DVD Converter from your PCModiac Inc.
. Additional info about Modiac Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.modiac.com
if you want to read more on Modiac AVI to DVD Converter on Modiac Inc.'s website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Modiac\AVI to DVD Converter directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Modiac AVI to DVD Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\Modiac\AVI to DVD Converter\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Modiac AVI to DVD Converter.exe and occupies 124.00 KB (126976 bytes).
Modiac AVI to DVD Converter contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.08 MB (20010185
bytes) on disk.
- AutoUpdate.exe (229.00 KB)
- Modiac AVI to DVD Converter.exe (124.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (57.04 KB)
- crtinst.exe (3.50 KB)
- setup.exe (18.68 MB)
The current web page applies to Modiac AVI to DVD Converter version 220.127.116.1155
Modiac AVI to DVD Converter has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Modiac AVI to DVD Converter from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Modiac AVI to DVD Converter:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Modiac\AVI to DVD Converter
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Modiac\AVI to DVD Converter
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Modiac\AVI to DVD Converter\Modiac AVI to DVD Converter.exe
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Modiac\AVI to DVD Converter\localstorage\LocalStorage\qrc__0.localstorage
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Modiac\AVI to DVD Converter\localstorage\WebpageIcons.db
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Modiac\AVI to DVD Converter\AVI to DVD Converter.ini
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Modiac\AVI to DVD Converter
Modiac AVI to DVD Converter is a program released by Modiac Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Modiac AVI to DVD Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Modiac AVI to DVD Converter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Modiac AVI to DVD Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "Modiac AVI to DVD Converter". The Modiac AVI to DVD Converter app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Modiac AVI to DVD Converter in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Modiac AVI to DVD Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Modiac AVI to DVD Converter:
- The software company is: http://www.modiac.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Modiac\AVI to DVD Converter\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Modiac AVI to DVD Converter.
8. After uninstalling Modiac AVI to DVD Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Modiac AVI to DVD Converter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Modiac AVI to DVD Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Modiac AVI to DVD Converter by Modiac Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Modiac AVI to DVD Converter by Modiac Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Modiac AVI to DVD Converter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 21:29:38.167