Modelo 25 v1.13.8
This page contains complete information on how to remove Modelo 25 v1.13.8 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Modelo 25 v1.13.8 from your computerDGITA
. Open here
for more details on DGITA. Click on http://www.e-financas.gov.pt
to get more details about Modelo 25 v1.13.8 on DGITA's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Declarações Electrónicas\Modelo25 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Modelo 25 v1.13.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Declarações Electrónicas\Modelo25\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 144.50 KB (147968 bytes) on disk and is called modelo25.exe.
Modelo 25 v1.13.8 is comprised of the following executables which take 294.50 KB (301568
bytes) on disk:
- modelo25.exe (144.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (145.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
This data is about Modelo 25 v1.13.8 version 1.13.8
Modelo 25 v1.13.8 is an application released by the software company DGITA. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Modelo 25 v1.13.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Modelo 25 v1.13.8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Modelo 25 v1.13.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "Modelo 25 v1.13.8". If it is installed on your PC the Modelo 25 v1.13.8 app will be found automatically. When you click Modelo 25 v1.13.8 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Modelo 25 v1.13.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Modelo 25 v1.13.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.e-financas.gov.pt
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Declarações Electrónicas\Modelo25\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Modelo 25 v1.13.8.
8. After uninstalling Modelo 25 v1.13.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Modelo 25 v1.13.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Modelo 25 v1.13.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Modelo 25 v1.13.8 by DGITA from your computer, nor are we saying that Modelo 25 v1.13.8 by DGITA is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Modelo 25 v1.13.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-03-23 14:29:28.390