Modelo 25 v1.13.8
This page contains complete information on how to remove Modelo 25 v1.13.8 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Modelo 25 v1.13.8 from your computerDGITA
. Open here
for more details on DGITA. Click on http://www.e-financas.gov.pt
to get more details about Modelo 25 v1.13.8 on DGITA's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Declarações Electrónicas\Modelo25 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Modelo 25 v1.13.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Declarações Electrónicas\Modelo25\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 144.50 KB (147968 bytes) on disk and is called modelo25.exe.
Modelo 25 v1.13.8 is comprised of the following executables which take 294.50 KB (301568
bytes) on disk:
- modelo25.exe (144.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (145.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
This data is about Modelo 25 v1.13.8 version 1.13.8
Modelo 25 v1.13.8 is an application released by the software company DGITA. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Modelo 25 v1.13.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Modelo 25 v1.13.8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Modelo 25 v1.13.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Modelo 25 v1.13.8". If it exists on your system the Modelo 25 v1.13.8 application will be found automatically. After you select Modelo 25 v1.13.8 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Modelo 25 v1.13.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Modelo 25 v1.13.8:
- The software company is: http://www.e-financas.gov.pt
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Declarações Electrónicas\Modelo25\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Modelo 25 v1.13.8.
8. After uninstalling Modelo 25 v1.13.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Modelo 25 v1.13.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Modelo 25 v1.13.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Modelo 25 v1.13.8 by DGITA from your computer, nor are we saying that Modelo 25 v1.13.8 by DGITA is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Modelo 25 v1.13.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 06:20:01.070