Modelo 10 5.1.7
Modelo 10 5.1.7 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Modelo 10 5.1.7 from your computerDGITA
. You can read more on DGITA or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.e-financas.gov.pt
to get more facts about Modelo 10 5.1.7 on DGITA's website. Modelo 10 5.1.7 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Declarações Electrónicas\Modelo10 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Modelo 10 5.1.7 is C:\Program Files\Declarações Electrónicas\Modelo10\uninstall.exe. modelo10.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 74.00 KB (75776 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Modelo 10 5.1.7. They occupy 153.50 KB (157184
bytes) on disk.
- modelo10.exe (74.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (75.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
This info is about Modelo 10 5.1.7 version 5.1.7
Modelo 10 5.1.7 is an application marketed by the software company DGITA. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Modelo 10 5.1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Modelo 10 5.1.7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Modelo 10 5.1.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Modelo 10 5.1.7". If it exists on your system the Modelo 10 5.1.7 application will be found very quickly. When you click Modelo 10 5.1.7 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Modelo 10 5.1.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Modelo 10 5.1.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.e-financas.gov.pt
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Declarações Electrónicas\Modelo10\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Modelo 10 5.1.7.
8. After removing Modelo 10 5.1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Modelo 10 5.1.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Modelo 10 5.1.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Modelo 10 5.1.7 by DGITA from your computer, nor are we saying that Modelo 10 5.1.7 by DGITA is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Modelo 10 5.1.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-01 14:07:17.727