Modelo 10 5.1.5
Modelo 10 5.1.5 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Modelo 10 5.1.5 from your computerDGITA
. Check out here
where you can get more info on DGITA. You can get more details on Modelo 10 5.1.5 at http://www.e-financas.gov.pt
. The program is often placed in the C:\Programas\Declarações Electrónicas\Modelo10_2011 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Modelo 10 5.1.5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Programas\Declarações Electrónicas\Modelo10_2011\uninstall.exe. modelo10.exe is the Modelo 10 5.1.5's main executable file and it takes circa 144.50 KB (147968 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Modelo 10 5.1.5. They occupy 294.50 KB (301568
bytes) on disk.
- modelo10.exe (144.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (145.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
This info is about Modelo 10 5.1.5 version 5.1.5
Modelo 10 5.1.5 is an application marketed by the software company DGITA. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Modelo 10 5.1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Modelo 10 5.1.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Modelo 10 5.1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Modelo 10 5.1.5". If it exists on your system the Modelo 10 5.1.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Modelo 10 5.1.5 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Modelo 10 5.1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Modelo 10 5.1.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.e-financas.gov.pt
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programas\Declarações Electrónicas\Modelo10_2011\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Modelo 10 5.1.5.
8. After uninstalling Modelo 10 5.1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Modelo 10 5.1.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Modelo 10 5.1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Modelo 10 5.1.5 by DGITA from your computer, we are not saying that Modelo 10 5.1.5 by DGITA is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Modelo 10 5.1.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-16 11:41:04.457