ModSaber Installer 1.2.8
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ModSaber Installer 1.2.8 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ModSaber Installer 1.2.8 from your PCJack Baron
. More information on Jack Baron can be found here
. ModSaber Installer 1.2.8 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ModSaber Installer directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove ModSaber Installer 1.2.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ModSaber Installer\Uninstall ModSaber Installer.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. ModSaber Installer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 89.34 MB (93677056 bytes) on disk.
ModSaber Installer 1.2.8 contains of the executables below. They occupy 89.60 MB (93957096
bytes) on disk.
- ModSaber Installer.exe (89.34 MB)
- Uninstall ModSaber Installer.exe (168.48 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ModSaber Installer 1.2.8 version 1.2.8
ModSaber Installer 1.2.8 is a program by Jack Baron. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ModSaber Installer 1.2.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ModSaber Installer 1.2.8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ModSaber Installer 1.2.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ModSaber Installer 1.2.8". The ModSaber Installer 1.2.8 program will be found very quickly. After you click ModSaber Installer 1.2.8 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ModSaber Installer 1.2.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ModSaber Installer 1.2.8.
8. After removing ModSaber Installer 1.2.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ModSaber Installer 1.2.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ModSaber Installer 1.2.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ModSaber Installer 1.2.8 by Jack Baron from your computer, nor are we saying that ModSaber Installer 1.2.8 by Jack Baron is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ModSaber Installer 1.2.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 02:17:46.720