Mobo Player 0.2 Alpha
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Mobo Player 0.2 Alpha for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Mobo Player 0.2 Alpha from your computerMartins
. More info about Martins can be seen here
. More details about the app Mobo Player 0.2 Alpha can be found at http://mobo.codeplex.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Mobo directory (same installation drive as Windows). Mobo Player 0.2 Alpha's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Mobo\unins000.exe". mobo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 83.50 KB (85504 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Mobo Player 0.2 Alpha. They occupy about 762.78 KB (781082
bytes) on disk.
- mobo.exe (83.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This web page is about Mobo Player 0.2 Alpha version 0.2
Mobo Player 0.2 Alpha is an application released by the software company Martins. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Mobo Player 0.2 Alpha is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Mobo Player 0.2 Alpha with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mobo Player 0.2 Alpha or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobo Player 0.2 Alpha". If it is installed on your PC the Mobo Player 0.2 Alpha program will be found automatically. When you click Mobo Player 0.2 Alpha in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mobo Player 0.2 Alpha, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobo Player 0.2 Alpha:
- The web site of the program is: http://mobo.codeplex.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Mobo\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mobo Player 0.2 Alpha.
8. After uninstalling Mobo Player 0.2 Alpha, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobo Player 0.2 Alpha that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobo Player 0.2 Alpha using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobo Player 0.2 Alpha by Martins from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobo Player 0.2 Alpha by Martins is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobo Player 0.2 Alpha in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 04:59:07.770