Mobinil USB Modem
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Mobinil USB Modem for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Mobinil USB Modem from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More data about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. You can see more info about Mobinil USB Modem at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobinil USB Modem folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Mobinil USB Modem's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobinil USB Modem\uninst.exe. Mobinil USB Modem's main file takes around 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) and its name is Mobinil USB Modem.exe.
The executable files below are part of Mobinil USB Modem. They take an average of 11.23 MB (11770885
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- AssistantServices.exe (269.90 KB)
- ChangeLanguage.exe (116.83 KB)
- CMUpdater.exe (707.90 KB)
- EXETimer.exe (205.83 KB)
- KillProcess.exe (59.83 KB)
- Mobinil USB Modem.exe (112.00 KB)
- ResetCDROM.exe (283.33 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UIExec.exe (153.90 KB)
- UIMain.exe (6.87 MB)
- uninst.exe (96.46 KB)
- UpdateVersion.exe (94.83 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe (120.33 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x86.exe (106.33 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (338.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall_x64.exe (88.33 KB)
- DriverUninstall_x86.exe (79.33 KB)
This data is about Mobinil USB Modem version 11.302.09.15.272
alone. For more Mobinil USB Modem versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Mobinil USB Modem we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Mobinil USB Modem from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobinil USB modem
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mobinil USB modem
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\Mobinil USB modem-05012016-195947
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobinil USB modem\6246download.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobinil USB modem\6270download.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobinil USB modem\8200download.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobinil USB modem\AboutPlugin.dll
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Mobinil USB Modem
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobinil USB Modem_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobinil USB Modem_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobinil USB Modem
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobinil USB Modem\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobinil USB Modem\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobinil USB Modem\NSIS:StartMenuDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobinil USB Modem\UninstallString
Mobinil USB Modem is a program offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Mobinil USB Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Mobinil USB Modem from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mobinil USB Modem or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobinil USB Modem". If it is installed on your PC the Mobinil USB Modem application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mobinil USB Modem in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mobinil USB Modem, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobinil USB Modem:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobinil USB Modem\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mobinil USB Modem.
8. After uninstalling Mobinil USB Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mobinil USB Modem that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobinil USB Modem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobinil USB Modem by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobinil USB Modem by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobinil USB Modem in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-14 20:40:18.537