You can find below details on how to uninstall Mobile. Internet. for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Mobile. Internet. from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more info about Mobile. Internet. on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile. Internet. folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Mobile. Internet. by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile. Internet.\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Mobile. Internet.'s primary file takes about 108.00 KB (110592 bytes) and is named Mobile. Internet..exe.
The executables below are part of Mobile. Internet.. They take about 1.27 MB (1332840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Mobile. Internet..exe (108.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (93.10 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (208.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (283.50 KB)
- driversetup.exe (240.00 KB)
- driverUninstall.exe (240.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (13.00 KB)
This page is about Mobile. Internet. version 11.002.03.02.254
Mobile. Internet. is an application by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Mobile. Internet. is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Mobile. Internet. from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mobile. Internet. or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile. Internet.". The Mobile. Internet. app will be found automatically. When you select Mobile. Internet. in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mobile. Internet., from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile. Internet.:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile. Internet.\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mobile. Internet..
8. After uninstalling Mobile. Internet., Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile. Internet. which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mobile. Internet. using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile. Internet. by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile. Internet. by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobile. Internet. in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-11 23:21:30.077