This page is about MobilePCStarterKit 025.15 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall MobilePCStarterKit 025.15 from your PCMOBILEPCSTARTERKIT
. Check out here
where you can read more on MOBILEPCSTARTERKIT. You can see more info about MobilePCStarterKit 025.15 at http://us.mobilepcstarterkit.com
. MobilePCStarterKit 025.15 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\mpck_us_15 folder, regulated by the user's decision. MobilePCStarterKit 025.15's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\mpck_us_15\unins000.exe". mobilepcstarterkit_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.12 MB (3272576 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with MobilePCStarterKit 025.15. They occupy about 4.18 MB (4380979
bytes) on disk.
- mobilepcstarterkit_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- predm.exe (384.75 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.67 KB)
This data is about MobilePCStarterKit 025.15 version 025.15
MobilePCStarterKit 025.15 is an application marketed by the software company MOBILEPCSTARTERKIT. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall MobilePCStarterKit 025.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MobilePCStarterKit 025.15 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MobilePCStarterKit 025.15 or simply click the Search field and type in "MobilePCStarterKit 025.15". If it exists on your system the MobilePCStarterKit 025.15 program will be found automatically. When you select MobilePCStarterKit 025.15 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MobilePCStarterKit 025.15, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MobilePCStarterKit 025.15:
- The web site of the application is: http://us.mobilepcstarterkit.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\mpck_us_15\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MobilePCStarterKit 025.15.
8. After removing MobilePCStarterKit 025.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MobilePCStarterKit 025.15 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MobilePCStarterKit 025.15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MobilePCStarterKit 025.15 by MOBILEPCSTARTERKIT from your PC, we are not saying that MobilePCStarterKit 025.15 by MOBILEPCSTARTERKIT is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MobilePCStarterKit 025.15 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 02:27:54.437