Mobile Witch Remote Control
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Mobile Witch Remote Control for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Mobile Witch Remote Control from your systemMobileWitch LLC
. Further information on MobileWitch LLC can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.mobilewitch.com/bluetooth-remote-control.php
if you want to read more on Mobile Witch Remote Control on MobileWitch LLC's website. Mobile Witch Remote Control is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Witch Remote Control folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Mobile Witch Remote Control by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mobile Witch Remote Control\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Mobile Witch Remote Control's main file takes around 551.00 KB (564224 bytes) and is named Mobile Witch Remote Control.exe.
Mobile Witch Remote Control contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.02 MB (1069933
bytes) on disk.
- Mobile Witch Remote Control.exe (551.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (166.86 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Mobile Witch Remote Control. You can find below a few links to other Mobile Witch Remote Control versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Mobile Witch Remote Control we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Mobile Witch Remote Control:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Mobile Witch Remote Control:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Witch Remote Control
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mobile Witch Remote Control
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Witch Remote Control\applist.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Witch Remote Control\help\data\contents.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Witch Remote Control\help\data\install.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Witch Remote Control\help\data\overview.htm
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Witch Remote Control
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mobile Witch Remote Control
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Witch Remote Control\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Witch Remote Control\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Witch Remote Control\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Witch Remote Control\UninstallString
Mobile Witch Remote Control is an application offered by MobileWitch LLC. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Mobile Witch Remote Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Mobile Witch Remote Control from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mobile Witch Remote Control or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mobile Witch Remote Control". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Witch Remote Control application will be found automatically. When you select Mobile Witch Remote Control in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mobile Witch Remote Control, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Witch Remote Control:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mobilewitch.com/bluetooth-remote-control.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Witch Remote Control\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mobile Witch Remote Control.
8. After removing Mobile Witch Remote Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Witch Remote Control that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Witch Remote Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mobile Witch Remote Control by MobileWitch LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Witch Remote Control by MobileWitch LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Witch Remote Control in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 15:12:18.253