This info is about Mobile Partner for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. You can see more info related to Mobile Partner at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Mobile Partner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Mobile Partner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) on disk.
Mobile Partner is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.21 MB (5460698
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (588.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (502.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (108.03 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (70.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (405.67 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.01 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (220.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (310.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.01 MB)
- ouc.exe (213.50 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (62.00 KB)
The current page applies to Mobile Partner version 21.005.11.00.688
only. For more Mobile Partner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Mobile Partner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner application will be found very quickly. After you click Mobile Partner in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobile Partner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 11:18:42.610