This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Mobile Partner for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Further information about Mobile Partner can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder (same installation drive as Windows). Mobile Partner's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Mobile Partner.exe and it has a size of 503.00 KB (515072 bytes).
Mobile Partner is composed of the following executables which take 6.80 MB (7128918
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (503.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.31 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (591.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.003.07.00.1080
of Mobile Partner. You can find below a few links to other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Mobile Partner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mobile Partner or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mobile Partner in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-27 12:07:43.827