This page contains detailed information on how to remove Mobile Partner for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. You can see more info about Mobile Partner at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Partner is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Mobile Partner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Mobile Partner's primary file takes around 503.00 KB (515072 bytes) and its name is Mobile Partner.exe.
The following executables are contained in Mobile Partner. They take 6.76 MB (7090189
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (503.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (77.09 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.23 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.38 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (285.37 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (398.37 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (641.58 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.08 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (594.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.009.17.00.1197
of Mobile Partner. For more Mobile Partner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mobile Partner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mobile Partner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner application will be found automatically. When you click Mobile Partner in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobile Partner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 20:48:14.450