Mobile Partner is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More info about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be read here
. You can get more details related to Mobile Partner at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Partner is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner folder, subject to the user's decision. Mobile Partner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk and is called Startup.exe.
Mobile Partner contains of the executables below. They take 2.80 MB (2931669
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- FindDevice.exe (96.00 KB)
- FindDevice64.exe (123.50 KB)
- Startup.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.46 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (307.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
This data is about Mobile Partner version 11.301.08.06.51
alone. For other Mobile Partner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Mobile Partner we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Mobile Partner from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Mobile Partner:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\Mobile Partner.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrBook.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrBook\AddrBook.BA1
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrBook\AddrBook.BA2
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASMANCS
Mobile Partner is a program released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mobile Partner or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner program will be found automatically. When you click Mobile Partner in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobile Partner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-14 18:38:29.453