Mobile Partner is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Mobile Partner can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Partner is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mobile Partner. Mobile Partner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 84.00 KB (86016 bytes) on disk.
Mobile Partner contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.24 MB (1303103
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Mobile Partner.exe (84.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (88.06 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (208.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (283.50 KB)
- driversetup.exe (240.00 KB)
- driverUninstall.exe (240.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (13.00 KB)
This info is about Mobile Partner version 11.002.03.16.03
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Mobile Partner:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Mobile Partner.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Mobile Partner when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrBook.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrBookIndex.idx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrGroupRelation.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrGroupRelation\AddrGroupRelation.BA1
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrGroupRelation\AddrGroupRelation.BA2
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrGroupRelation\AddrGroupRelation.BA3
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrGroupRelationIndex.idx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrProfileSim.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\Group.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\Group\Group.BA1
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\Group\Group.BA2
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\Group\Group.BA3
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\GroupIndex.idx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\layoutdatainfo.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\localdeviceinfo.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\NetInfo.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\SMS.DTC
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\SMS\SMS.BA1
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\SMS\SMS.BA2
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\SMS\SMS.BA3
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\SMSIndex.idx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\UserProfile.prof
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\UserSetting.xml
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Mobile Partner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner
Mobile Partner is a program released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mobile Partner in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:45:25.613