You can find on this page details on how to remove Mobile Partner for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Open here
for more details on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More information about the app Mobile Partner can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 503.00 KB (515072 bytes) on disk and is named Mobile Partner.exe.
The executable files below are part of Mobile Partner. They take about 6.78 MB (7108344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (503.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.35 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (77.09 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.43 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.38 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (641.58 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.08 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (594.58 KB)
This info is about Mobile Partner version 23.012.05.00.382
alone. You can find here a few links to other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Mobile Partner:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Mobile Partner's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mobile Partner
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\ProgramData\Mobile Partner
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\AboutPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\AddPbk.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\AddrBookPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\AddrBookSrvPlugin.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Mobile Partner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner\NSIS:StartMenuDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner\UninstallString
Mobile Partner is an application by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mobile Partner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mobile Partner in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 20:13:28.400