This web page contains thorough information on how to remove MobiOne 2.6.1 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall MobiOne 2.6.1 from your systemGenuitec, LLC
. Check out here
for more information on Genuitec, LLC. Detailed information about MobiOne 2.6.1 can be seen at www.genuitec.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\milsteinva\AppData\Local\MobiOne Studio\MobiOne 2.6.1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall MobiOne 2.6.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\milsteinva\AppData\Local\MobiOne Studio\MobiOne 2.6.1\Uninstaller\one-uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. mobione.exe is the MobiOne 2.6.1's primary executable file and it takes close to 57.96 KB (59352 bytes) on disk.
MobiOne 2.6.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.28 MB (2386112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mobione.exe (57.96 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (31.90 KB)
- java.exe (141.40 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.40 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.40 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.40 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.40 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (21.90 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.40 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.40 KB)
- jucheck.exe (377.42 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.40 KB)
- jusched.exe (145.40 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.40 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.40 KB)
- klist.exe (32.40 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.40 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.40 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.40 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.40 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.40 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.40 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.40 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.40 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.40 KB)
- unpack200.exe (125.40 KB)
- one-uninstall.exe (377.24 KB)
This web page is about MobiOne 2.6.1 version 2.6.1
MobiOne 2.6.1 is a program released by the software company Genuitec, LLC. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove MobiOne 2.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove MobiOne 2.6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MobiOne 2.6.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MobiOne 2.6.1". The MobiOne 2.6.1 program will be found very quickly. After you click MobiOne 2.6.1 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MobiOne 2.6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MobiOne 2.6.1:
- The publisher is: www.genuitec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\milsteinva\AppData\Local\MobiOne Studio\MobiOne 2.6.1\Uninstaller\one-uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MobiOne 2.6.1.
8. After removing MobiOne 2.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MobiOne 2.6.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MobiOne 2.6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MobiOne 2.6.1 by Genuitec, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that MobiOne 2.6.1 by Genuitec, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MobiOne 2.6.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-01 23:53:53.710