You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall MobiControl for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall MobiControl from your systemSOTI
. More info about SOTI can be found here
. More data about the application MobiControl can be found at http://www.soti.net
. MobiControl is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SOTI\MobiControl directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. MCManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 17.74 MB (18601080 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with MobiControl. They take about 51.98 MB (54504776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CloudLinkAgentInstaller.exe (8.99 MB)
- MCAdmin.exe (1.43 MB)
- MCDeplSvr.exe (4.67 MB)
- MCManager.exe (17.74 MB)
- MCRemote.exe (7.59 MB)
- MCRemoteOld.exe (5.03 MB)
- MCStudio.exe (3.82 MB)
- MobiScan.exe (2.64 MB)
- Soti.MobiControl.ManagementService.Host.exe (54.50 KB)
This data is about MobiControl version 9.03
only. Click on the links below for other MobiControl versions:
MobiControl is a program marketed by the software company SOTI. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall MobiControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase MobiControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MobiControl or simply click the Search feature and type in "MobiControl". The MobiControl program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MobiControl in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MobiControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MobiControl.
8. After uninstalling MobiControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MobiControl which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MobiControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MobiControl by SOTI from your computer, we are not saying that MobiControl by SOTI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MobiControl in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-21 08:16:35.653