You can find below details on how to remove Mixtape for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Mixtape from your PCPokki
. More information on Pokki can be seen here
. Mixtape is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALLb4cd39422022e89b074c42a62c8af450313f6872 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mixtape. HostAppService.exe is the Mixtape's main executable file and it occupies around 7.49 MB (7848776 bytes) on disk.
Mixtape contains of the executables below. They occupy 20.78 MB (21789144
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.32 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
Mixtape is a program by Pokki. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Mixtape is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Mixtape from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mixtape or simply click the Search field and type in "Mixtape". If it exists on your system the Mixtape app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mixtape in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mixtape, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mixtape.
8. After removing Mixtape, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mixtape which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mixtape with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mixtape by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Mixtape by Pokki is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mixtape supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-07 11:43:51.470