Mixlr version 6.0.5
Mixlr version 6.0.5 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Mixlr version 6.0.5 from your computerMixlr Ltd.
. Go over here
for more information on Mixlr Ltd.. Please open http://mixlr.com
if you want to read more on Mixlr version 6.0.5 on Mixlr Ltd.'s web page. Mixlr version 6.0.5 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mixlr directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Mixlr version 6.0.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mixlr\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Mixlr version 6.0.5's primary file takes about 5.21 MB (5463552 bytes) and is named Mixlr.exe.
Mixlr version 6.0.5 contains of the executables below. They take 6.20 MB (6503056
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (316.45 KB)
- Mixlr.exe (5.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.69 KB)
The current web page applies to Mixlr version 6.0.5 version 6.0.5
Mixlr version 6.0.5 is an application marketed by Mixlr Ltd.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Mixlr version 6.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mixlr version 6.0.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mixlr version 6.0.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mixlr version 6.0.5". If it exists on your system the Mixlr version 6.0.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mixlr version 6.0.5 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mixlr version 6.0.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mixlr version 6.0.5:
- The publisher is: http://mixlr.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mixlr\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mixlr version 6.0.5.
8. After removing Mixlr version 6.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mixlr version 6.0.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mixlr version 6.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mixlr version 6.0.5 by Mixlr Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Mixlr version 6.0.5 by Mixlr Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mixlr version 6.0.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 02:49:37.807