Mixlr version 1.10.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Mixlr version 1.10.0 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Mixlr version 1.10.0 from your PCMixlr, Ltd.
. More data about Mixlr, Ltd. can be found here
. Detailed information about Mixlr version 1.10.0 can be found at http://mixlr.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Arquivos de programas\Mixlr directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. Mixlr version 1.10.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Arquivos de programas\Mixlr\unins000.exe. Mixlr.exe is the Mixlr version 1.10.0's primary executable file and it takes circa 905.00 KB (926720 bytes) on disk.
Mixlr version 1.10.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.57 MB (1644705
bytes) on disk:
- Mixlr.exe (905.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This web page is about Mixlr version 1.10.0 version 1.10.0
Mixlr version 1.10.0 is a program offered by the software company Mixlr, Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Mixlr version 1.10.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Mixlr version 1.10.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mixlr version 1.10.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mixlr version 1.10.0". If it is installed on your PC the Mixlr version 1.10.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mixlr version 1.10.0 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mixlr version 1.10.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mixlr version 1.10.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://mixlr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\Mixlr\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mixlr version 1.10.0.
8. After removing Mixlr version 1.10.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mixlr version 1.10.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mixlr version 1.10.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mixlr version 1.10.0 by Mixlr, Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Mixlr version 1.10.0 by Mixlr, Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mixlr version 1.10.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 22:47:20.607