Mixlr version 18
You can find below details on how to uninstall Mixlr version 18 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Mixlr version 18 from your PCMixlr Ltd.
. You can find out more on Mixlr Ltd. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Mixlr version 18 at http://mixlr.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mixlr directory (same installation drive as Windows). Mixlr version 18's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mixlr\unins000.exe. Mixlr version 18's primary file takes about 7.87 MB (8253440 bytes) and its name is Mixlr.exe.
Mixlr version 18 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.86 MB (9294112
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (316.45 KB)
- Mixlr.exe (7.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.83 KB)
The current page applies to Mixlr version 18 version 18
Mixlr version 18 is an application marketed by the software company Mixlr Ltd.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Mixlr version 18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Mixlr version 18 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mixlr version 18 or simply click the Search field and type in "Mixlr version 18". If it exists on your system the Mixlr version 18 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mixlr version 18 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mixlr version 18, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mixlr version 18:
- The web site of the application is: http://mixlr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mixlr\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mixlr version 18.
8. After uninstalling Mixlr version 18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mixlr version 18 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mixlr version 18 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mixlr version 18 by Mixlr Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Mixlr version 18 by Mixlr Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mixlr version 18 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 02:12:59.553