MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011)
This web page is about MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) from your systemMixW Team
. Further information on MixW Team can be found here
. You can read more about about MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) at http://www.mixw.net/
. MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MixW directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MixW\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011)'s primary file takes about 4.46 MB (4681728 bytes) and is named MixW3.exe.
MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) contains of the executables below. They take 6.02 MB (6316362
bytes) on disk.
- CheckSR.exe (152.00 KB)
- MixW3.exe (4.46 MB)
- QslPrint.exe (812.00 KB)
- Teoan.exe (568.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (64.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.1
of MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011).
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011).You should delete the folders below after you uninstall MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011):
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MixW\2017 DXCC Current2.pdf
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\mixw.updatestar.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\mixw.updatestar.com
MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) is an application offered by MixW Team. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) or simply activate the Search field and type in "MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011)". If it is installed on your PC the MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) program will be found automatically. When you click MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mixw.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MixW\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011).
8. After removing MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) by MixW Team from your computer, nor are we saying that MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) by MixW Team is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 15:34:50.283