MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011)
This web page is about MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) from your systemMixW Team
. Further information on MixW Team can be found here
. You can read more about about MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) at http://www.mixw.net/
. MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MixW directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MixW\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011)'s primary file takes about 4.46 MB (4681728 bytes) and is named MixW3.exe.
MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) contains of the executables below. They take 6.02 MB (6316362
bytes) on disk.
- CheckSR.exe (152.00 KB)
- MixW3.exe (4.46 MB)
- QslPrint.exe (812.00 KB)
- Teoan.exe (568.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (64.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.1
of MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011).
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011).You should delete the folders below after you uninstall MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011):
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MixW\2017 DXCC Current2.pdf
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\mixw.updatestar.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\mixw.updatestar.com
MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) is an application offered by MixW Team. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011)". The MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) app will be found automatically. When you click MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011):
- The publisher is: http://www.mixw.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MixW\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011).
8. After removing MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) by MixW Team from your computer, nor are we saying that MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) by MixW Team is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MixW 3.1.1d (29/12/2011) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 15:34:50.283