MixPad Audio Mixer
You can find on this page details on how to remove MixPad Audio Mixer for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall MixPad Audio Mixer from your computerNCH Software
. Take a look here
for more information on NCH Software. Click on www.nch.com.au/mixpad/support.html
to get more information about MixPad Audio Mixer on NCH Software's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\MixPad folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for MixPad Audio Mixer is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\MixPad\uninst.exe. mixpad.exe is the MixPad Audio Mixer's main executable file and it occupies around 1.26 MB (1323012 bytes) on disk.
MixPad Audio Mixer is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.06 MB (3206232
bytes) on disk:
- mixpad.exe (1.26 MB)
- nch1setup_v2.31.exe (547.08 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.26 MB)
The current page applies to MixPad Audio Mixer version 3.69
only. For other MixPad Audio Mixer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MixPad Audio Mixer is a program by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove MixPad Audio Mixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete MixPad Audio Mixer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MixPad Audio Mixer or simply click the Search feature and type in "MixPad Audio Mixer". The MixPad Audio Mixer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MixPad Audio Mixer in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MixPad Audio Mixer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MixPad Audio Mixer:
- The software company is: www.nch.com.au/mixpad/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\MixPad\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MixPad Audio Mixer.
8. After uninstalling MixPad Audio Mixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MixPad Audio Mixer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MixPad Audio Mixer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MixPad Audio Mixer by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that MixPad Audio Mixer by NCH Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MixPad Audio Mixer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 04:33:56.830